Section I: Application
The terms and conditions as stated below apply to any Special Offers, Trade Refunds, Benefits or Bonuses and shall be referred to herein as “Benefits” granted with respect to a Valiant Markets trading account.
Section II: Terms and Conditions
- Benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the specific terms of the offer made to the client, e.g. making minimum deposits and/or trading a minimum amount of contracts and/or a minimum amount of contracts within a specified time period. Unless stated otherwise in writing by Valiant Markets the custom terms of any offer as a precondition for making withdrawals after receiving a trading benefit is to fulfil contracts trading volume of at least 30 times the amount of the benefit plus the deposit amount, combined.
- Once the Required Trading volume has been reached, the Valiant Markets regular trading account Terms and Conditions will apply to any withdrawal requests.
- The Company urges its clients to take part in offers, but to refrain from abusing them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the benefit and closure of the client’s account.
- The benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer. Should the benefit fail to be used within this time frame, the benefit will be forfeited from the client’s account without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to revoke the benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time without prior notice.
- By accepting a benefit into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.
- If the required trading volume is not met when requesting a withdrawal, the withdrawal request will be automatically declined and funds will remain in the account until the terms and conditions as stated above are achieved.
Please Note: Valiant Markets does not advise the usage of benefits unless the client comprehends the advantages of the benefit.